CRMC offers alternative dispute resolution (ADR) services to support client TDP requirements. ADR services include program design and administration, advocacy, and use of an experienced panel of 18 arbitrators. The arbitrators were selected, vetted and trained with participation and input from plaintiffs’ counsel, special trust advisors, a future claimants’ representative, and defense counsel. Since their initial training in 1995, members of the CRMC arbitrator panel have completed more than 350 asbestos personal injury arbitrations, some of which resolved common issues for multiple claimants.
CRMC currently provides ADR services for the following clients:
- Manville Personal Injury Settlement Trust
- Eagle-Picher Personal Injury Settlement Trust
- JT Thorpe Settlement Trust
- Plant Asbestos Settlement Trust
- Thorpe Insulation Settlement Trust
- Western Asbestos Settlement Trust